Dark Ages Buffalo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Greetings

+5
Nestor the Learned
Hellebore
Aristotle Agapo
Nasrin
Augustus Ostrogoths
9 posters

Go down

A Greetings Empty A Greetings

Post by Augustus Ostrogoths Sun May 28, 2017 6:44 pm

Welcome Everyone I am Augustus Ostrogoths. I would with to speak with everyone and see how we may be able to assist each other in our soon to be new land. I would also with to have a meeting with all the other elders that will be taking up residence in Cyrus. I will speak first in Latin and then in Greek.

(PM here or make a post to talk openly if OOC we wish to have a elder talk im sure we can get an ST to make an Elder forum)

Edit:forgot about the languages

Last edited by Augustus Ostrogoths on Sun May 28, 2017 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Augustus Ostrogoths

Back to top Go down

A Greetings Empty Re: A Greetings

Post by Nasrin Sun May 28, 2017 8:07 pm

When you arrive, you are led through a short hallway to a well-appointed sitting room. Intricately woven Persian rugs with vivid and sometimes unusual colors cover the floor and walls, and there are plenty of places to sit, arranged in artful chaos, and scattered throughout the large room. Nasrin, an attractive woman, is clearly of Persian descent, but dresses and styles her hair in a more Greek fashion. "Welcome! I am Nasrin, of the Toreador." She speaks first in Greek then Latin if there is any hint that she is not understood by everyone.

Nasrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Agapo Sun May 28, 2017 8:29 pm

Brother it has been too long a time since last we met.

Aristotle Agapo

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Ostrogoths Sun May 28, 2017 8:45 pm

Greetings brother lets go into a side room to discuss matters.

Augustus Ostrogoths

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellebore Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:18 pm

*A veiled woman swathed in black strolls by; she seems to be making note of her surroundings very studiously. She speaks in Greek with a somewhat unnerving musical timbre.*
What a quaint meeting place; I am Hellebore, Grand Scholar of Clan Lasombra.
*She curtsies, though even with her knees bent she seems unnaturally lanky and tall.*

Hellebore

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Agapo Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:39 pm

"Greetings, I am Aristotle Agapo, exotic trader of Clan Ventrue, my brother, our host, will be with us soon. What is your feeling toward our mission for Mithras?"

Aristotle Agapo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellebore Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:24 pm

I take it you mean his conquest of Cyprus?
I can't say I dislike having fresh territory, much of the mainland has become far too densely populated with our kind for my tastes.
Solitude is a luxury I have missed for some time.

Hellebore

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Agapo Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:15 pm

As I understand it the whole Island is infested with werewolves,good hunting what.
As far as solitude goes you should take a sea-voyage,
solitude as far as the eye can see.

Aristotle Agapo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellebore Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:21 pm

It was my understanding of claims made by the Ventrue that the larger population of lupines was either already exterminated or in the process of being dealt with.

Hellebore

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Agapo Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:08 pm

In most parts of the world the loup-garou is an endangered species. Cyprus remains as one of the last bastions of their hegemony. It should be great fun remediating that situation.
The problem with werewolves is that they replicate themselves by biting humans, randomly, without the
sensible foresight of our embracures.

Aristotle Agapo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nestor the Learned Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:51 pm

A pale and ghastly robed individual with no pupils speaks (in Greek).

"I am called Nestor the Learned, I am of the Cappadocian clan. I am bound for Cyprus to pursue my studies.  If my expertise on any matters is required, I will oblige, but I hope not to have my studies disrupted unnecessarily."
Nestor the Learned
Nestor the Learned

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:52 pm

Another Cainite wanders in, clad in a cloak and cowl with a mask of persian make covering his face.

"Ah, it appears I have not missed the introductions portion of the evening. My name is Hasan Ferhat, and I am pleased to see so many familiar faces. Lady Nestor, it is wonderful to see that this expedition has garnered your attention. That certainly confirms our decision to involve ourselves. Hellebore, it is good to be by your side once more."

He turns to Aristotle. "What mission for Mithras? Presumably this is what we are here to discuss, but it is news to me. I knew only of lands recently liberated open to expansion."

Hasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nestor the Learned Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:33 pm

(OOC: Nestor is a man)
Nestor the Learned
Nestor the Learned

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:39 pm

(OOC: Apologies, thought you were someone else. Hasan does not greet Nestor.)

Hasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aristotle Agapo Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:37 pm

Our mission, as I understand it is to make Cyprus safe for the kindred, and other beneficial beings. I assume it was initiated by Mithras since he called in some favors to get me here. Something or someone must be behind it, otherwise why would so many of us, with diverse backgrounds show up at the same time?

Aristotle Agapo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hypatia Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:30 pm

A woman who was likely quite dark skinned in life slinks into the salon. She is wearing elegant, Egyptian style clothing, and a snake draped over her shoulders.

"Greetings, I am Lady Hypatia of Alexandria. I hope that our stay in Cyprus will prove pleasurable for all parties involved. Please feel free to call upon me at my personal temple should you wish to speak with me. . .privately."

She repeats this in Egyptian, Greek, then Latin, assessing the room in the process.

"Oh, I so do adore the decor, wherever did you get those rugs? Are those cushions Turkish?" She turns to the host.

Hypatia

Back to top Go down

Post by Garok Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:30 pm

A large man in a dark hooded cloak comes into view. His hunched posture hiding his true height As he draws closer he flips down his hood. A pale nosferatu with pointed ears and a leather mask that hides some of his face. He gives a smile showing his sharp jagged teeth.

"The name is Garok. Traveler and captain by trade. I see the festivities have yet to get into full swing. Dont let me stop your ramblings. I am sure there is plenty to discuss."

He adjusts his mask and finds the closest seat.
Garok
Garok

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimsby Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:17 am

A well groomed man with a scar over his right cheek and wearing well made garments enters the chamber, his accent is thick and denotes his French upbringing. "Greetings." He says in Greek, then French. "I am Lord Grimsby of the court of Love." He'll find himself a comfortable spot near the back of the room and and relax.
Grimsby
Grimsby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum